Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Formspring Question #384--Typical Harvard Law Student Mindset Edition

I don’t get the hubbub about the 1990 Obama quote. Saw it referenced in 3 separate articles over the weekend and Romney talked about it…is this really the best we can do to make a substantive case against him?
I agree:
“Hopefully, more and more people will begin to feel their story is somehow part of this larger story of how we’re going to reshape America in a way that is less mean-spirited and more generous.”

“I mean, I really hope to be part of a transformation of this country. And the future of black people and of America generally? “It depends on how good I do my job..”
This is all general progressive rhetoric. It is certainly no surprise to hear it from a young progressive law student eaten up with black liberation theology.

No comments:

Post a Comment