Sunday, March 25, 2012

Formspring Question #385--Marvel Movies Edition

Speaking of Thor, are you enjoying the new movies leading up to the Avengers? I thought they were all great except Thor that seemed abbreviated, like it was trying to tell 2 stories that both needed their own movie.
Captain America and Iron Man have been my favorites, but none have been bad. It took some cajoling to get me to watch The Incredible Hulk considering ang lee’s version left such a bad taste, but I thought it was decent. Considering Norton is not reprising the role for The Avengers, whether I liked it is probably not relevant.

I have not seen Thor. He has never been one of my favorite characters. Out of the thousands of comics I own, maybe a dozen are Journey into Mystery or Thor.

To nip any follow ups, I liked X-Men: First Class, too, although the continuity freak in me had a tough time with a lot of characters and settings. Still, it was stylish. I am one of the few fans who has no gripes about January Jones, although I can think of several actresses who would have done a better job as Emma Frost.

The upcoming Twilight-ized update of Spiderman holds no interest for me, either. Spiderman is my all time favorite superhero, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment