Monday, March 12, 2012

Sci Fi Girls #20--All the Ladies Who Have Played Catwoman

Lee Meriwether
Catwoman/Lisa Carson--Batman
Dr. Anne Macgregor--The Time Tunnel
Losira--Star Trek
Lilly Munster--The Munsters TodayJulie Newmar
Miss Devlin--The Twilight Zone
Catwoman--Batman
Eleen--Star Trek
Space Queen--Jason of Star Command
Zarina--Buck Rogers in the 25th Century
Miss Kitty--Oblivion/Oblivion II: Backlash
Martha wayne--Batman; The Brave and the BoldEartha Kitt
Catwoman--Batman
Queen Vexas--My Life as a Teenage Robot
Cult Leader--I Woke Up Early the Day I Died
Michelle Pfeiffer
Isabeau d'Anjou--Ladyhawke
Catwoman/Selina Kyle--Batman Returns
Laura Auden--Wolf
Claire Spencer--What Lies Beneath
Elizabeth Collins Stoddard--Dark ShadowsHalle Berry
Storm/Ororo Monroe--X-Men
Storm/Ororo--X2: X-Men United
Storm/Ororo--X-Men: The Last Stand
Miranda Grey--Gothika
Catwoman/Patience Phillips--CatwomanAnne Hathaway
White Queen--Alice in Wonderland
Catwoman/Selina Kyle--The Dark Knight Rises

All right, it might be cheating to include six actresses on one listing. It is my list. I make the rule, and there fore I get to break them at will. How can anyone be called upon to choose just one actress who played the feline femma fatale over the years? I am afraid I found the task impossible, so here you go. Six for the price of one. Each of these lovely ladies has her own numerous charms.

No comments:

Post a Comment